Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Plus Size Costume Super Center Review

Halloween is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to find your costume. Yes, your costume! Being a mother of two I usually don’t find the time to get a costume for myself. I’m running store to store trying to find just the right costume for the family. Never did it cross my mind to shop online for a costume until I seen the variety of Plus Size Womens Costumes available at PlusSizeCostumesSuperCenter.com.

I was excited to get the chance to review the Makin Waves costume below...

When I opened up the package the costume was in pristine condition and the quality was much higher then I had expected. The material was definitely not flimsy and when I tried it on it even had a slimming effect to show off my curves. Another bonus is that this costume is true to its size. The stretch dress and long sleeve shrug with foil star detail fit perfectly! I love the colors of the costume and the hat is absolutely adorable too. The hat has an anchor print and gold foil bow on it. This costume is very affordable and under $50!

Here are some of my favorite Plus Size Halloween costumes...




Don’t think twice and make your way to Plus Size Costume SuperCenter. Check out the Shoes and even Wigs to go along with your costume too!

(Disclosure Notice: http://cmp.ly/2/i1j7ik)

3 comments:

Angela Livingston said...

Great Review! I love your blog! I'm following from Pitch it to Me. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog http://www.hotmomtips.com
Thanks,
Angela

malinda said...

Love it....
malmort01 at optonline net

Womens Size Plus said...

Loving the choice of Plus Size womens costumes this year. So many to choose from.

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.