Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Izola Shower Review

When it comes to my bathroom decor -- I keep it bold & unique. I've seen way to many bathrooms with layers and layers of "poofy," almost ruffle like, flower patterned shower curtains for way to many years. I refuse to allow my bathroom to follow down the same dreadful path, lol. During my quest to find pieces that would make a house-guest say "ooooh," I stumbled on a fabulous website, Izola Shower.

"Izola offers fresh and sophisticated designer shower curtains that incorporate the work of groundbreaking artists; Patrick McMullan, Christopher Makos, Faile, Aiko, Rika Shimada, bold patterns, subway and geographical maps; the CTA Subway Map (Chicago Transit Authority), MTA Subway Map (New York Metropolitan Transit Authority), Eurail (coming soon) and World Map and photographic images of world destinations; the Brooklyn Bridge, Paris, London, Venice, Las Vegas."

At first sight of Izola's products I instantly knew that I was quickly going to fall head over feels for their shower curtains. I received the PEVA San Francisco Shower Map Curtain to review and couldn't wait to display it in my bathroom. Deciding on this shower curtain to review was harder then ever since Izola offers many beautiful & artistic designs available. I went back and forth debating between the San Francisco Map, California Map, Las Vegas, and Bamboo design. See just what I'm talking about?

I'm VERY pleased with my choice because this shower curtain has definitely been a conversation starter in my home. It's appealing to both men and women too! Being born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, I had to go with the San Francisco Map. It's high-quality, durable and even made from eco-friendly 100% PEVA. Cleaning is an absolute breeze just by wiping with a damp cloth.

Izola offers over a dozen Map Shower Curtains such as the Chicago Subway, World Map, New Jersey Shore, and even Los Angeles Map. There's also gorgeous World Destination Shower Curtains like the Rio De Janeiro, Paris France, and Venice Shower Curtain. Don't forget the patterned and cotton shower curtains too! If your an artsy type then I'd head straight to the Artist Series Shower Curtains if I were you. ;) You can find a hand drawn Chandelier print design by Alex Pulitzer -- one of my favorites. Visit IzolaShower.com to view the full line of Izola products including bed sets, place mats, pillows, aprons and more!

(Disclosure Notice: http://cmp.ly/2/i1j7ik)
WinItMama WINS winitmama.blogspot.com @WinItMama

2 comments:

Cheryl Marble said...

Okay, you are a far braver woman than I, LOL. I agree that too many bathrooms are frilly-froo-froo, but I tend to lean more towards simple, old-New-England looks.

Jane said...

These are really amazing shower curtains! I've never seen anything like them.

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.