Monday, August 30, 2010

Peter Rabbit Organics 100% Pure Fruit Snacks Review


Call it superficial but as a mommy-of-two little ones I feel awesome knowing my children are eating a healthy and nutritious snack. I was overly excited to find out about Peter Rabbit Organics 100% pure fruit snacks and even more excited when I had the chance to try out all three flavors! They come in Apple & Grape, Mango, Banana, Orange, and Strawberry & Banana. These all-natural fruit snacks are nothing like the typical chewy fruit snack that comes to mind. Peter Rabbit Organics fruit snacks come in puree form in a squeezable pouch. I for one love the fact that they are mess-free and perfect for moms on the go.


My 6-year old couldn't wait to get a taste of the Apple and Grape fruit snack and since they have no added artificial ingredients or sugars I decided to let me 9-month old have a taste too! I was surprised when my 6-year old said how yummy it is because she is usually very picky when it comes to food and prefers veggies over fruits. My 9-month old loved it! I held the pouch to his mouth and he literally sucked all the fruity goodness right out of the pouch - lol, just like a baby bottle. I even tasted the Apple and Grape myself and it was pretty good I must say... it has just the right amount of sweetness too. My 9-month old ended up finishing off the pouch completely and over the next couple days he literally devoured both of the remaining fruit snacks. Overall, would this be an item that I would add to my shopping list? ABSOLUTELY!

Peter Rabbit 100% pure fruit snacks are a convenient, organic snack for children of all ages. Each pouch contains a full serving of fruit and has a choke-free cap. You can purchase these 3.5oz pouched at select Whole Foods Markets, Starbucks and even on Amazon.com! Checkout PeterRabbitOrganics.com for more details...

(Disclosure Notice: http://cmp.ly/2/i1j7ik)
WinItMama WINS winitmama.blogspot.com @WinItMama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.