Monday, August 9, 2010

A look into EdenFantasys.com + FREE print copy of Sexis Magazine

When I think of an online adult toy store... I simply think of a website with a gazillion adult products just like the next. I was surprised to find much more then just adult products at EdenFantasys.com. Where else can you find an online sex-positive community filled with written & video reviews, polls, interviews, a forum to connect with others on AND purchase the absolute hottest adult toys around? That's simple -- EdenFantasys.

Through EdenFantasys Ambassador program, I was able to select and try out a product of my choice in return for an honest testimonial of their website. How awesome is that? Since I prefer to keep this blog PG-13 a review will be hosted on my new adult blog. If your curious to find out what product I chose to test out, feel free to visit The Kitty Grub (http://kittygrub.blogspot.com/) to read it! Now to put the icing on the cake when I received my order there was a print-copy of EdenFantasys very own Sexis Magazine. I must say, I love, love, LOVE what Sexis Magazine has to offer. It includes both humorous, witty & informational articles and also details of various products available. To sum it up, EdenFantasys is one of the most interactive online adult stores I've come across -- EVER!

Visit http://www.EdenFantasys.com to see what its all about. From Erotic Books, Video & Audio, Sexy Lingerie, to Party Favors and Gags. You can even order your own FREE print copy of Sexis Magazine here.

Sexis - a provocative sex magazine at EdenFantasys.com

Disclosure: http://cmp.ly/2/i1j7ik

WinItMama WINS winitmama.blogspot.com @WinItMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.