Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Review


Over the past year or so I've been incorporating Coconut Oil into my cooking... So far, so good! I absolutely love using coconut oil in my baked goodies because it always adds a perfect moist touch. Recently I received a jar of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil to review and I can definitely say that I'm impressed! The light but sweet scent instantly took me back to my childhood years when I was first introduced to Coconut Oil.

I came across a recipe for Coconut Oil Chocolate Covered Strawberries on FreeCoconutRecipes.com. This recipe turned out to be very quick, easy, stove-free and as yummy as can be! My 8-year old daughter loved mixing all the ingredients together and creating the chocolate dip. It's an extremely kid friendly creation from start to finish...

Combining ingredients, minus salt and chocolate extract.
Ready for dipping!
First chocolate coating & then freeze!

Coconut Oil Chocolate Covered Strawberries
We ended up with over half a bowl full of sauce left so I put some to use and drizzled it over fresh cut mango pieces. All I can say is mmmm, mmm, mmmm! You can even use the remaining chocolate to make small coconut oil chocolate bars. How about chocolate covered fruit pops?


There's tons of delicious summer treats you can create.

Check out this short video on Virgin Coconut Oil...




Find out more about coconut oil: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?

Where to buy: Your Guide to Buying Coconut Oil Online

Visit www.TropicalTraditions.com to view more quality organic food and healthy products! If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you. =D
WinItMama WINS winitmama.blogspot.com @WinItMama

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.