Friday, April 1, 2011

CSNStore.com Review!

You can bet CSN Stores is one of my favorite places to shop... you can find nearly anything and everything your looking for on one website. Everytime I visit CSNStores.com I find something new! With other 200 stores and thousands of products -- any shopping fanatic would be in heaven (like me, lol). I was overly excited at the chance to review another great item from CSN Stores... check it out!

  • TV stand
  • Wood grain finish
  • Includes necessary assembly tools
  • Two cabinets
  • Sets up in minutes
  • Will provide years of enjoyment
  • Assembly required
 
 
 
 
 
I was totally surprised when my CSN delivery arrived only 8-days after placing it! (Did I mentioned shipping was FREE too!) Talk about fast shipping for a heavy item. Each piece was carefully wrapped and packaged into the box ready to be assembled. I was able to assemble the entire TV stand by myself in less then one hour! I love how each piece was labeled -- this made putting it together a breeze. Unlike other TV stands... this one has NO sharp or pointy corners. With my 1-year old running around I don't have to worry about him getting hurt on the edges because they are smooth and rounded. (Definitely a PLUS for us mothers!)

Overall I am VERY pleased with my selection... its affordable, adds a nice touch to my home, and was super easy to put together. You can save a whole lot more shopping for pieces on CSNStores.com VS. a furniture store. I just wish I would have started purchasing pieces for my home at CSN Stores sooner! ;-)

WinItMama WINS winitmama.blogspot.com @WinItMama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.