Saturday, May 8, 2010

TARGET Trip 5/3: Nivea, Sobe, Bath Buddies, Gerber and a few more...

After reading up on a few Target deals, I checked what coupons I had and set off on my quick journey. Unfortunately, I didn't find nearly half the things I was looking for, duty called for my 5-month old and we had to get out as quick as possible, lol! I was able to grab a few items... I even found the Gilette Body Wash on clearance for $1.52 a bottle! Too bad the cashier "didn't know how" to use the $4/2 Body Wash coupons I had and the person who assisted her said I couldn't use them. So I opted to void them. I think next time I'll try using the BOGO coupons for Gillete Body Wash if I can find any on clearance still. So here's what I purchased from Target...

Transaction #1
Buy (3) J&J Bath Buddies Soap $0.99ea
- use (3)$1.00/coupons on J&J Bath Buddies
(1) Gerber First Foods Double-Pack $0.89
(1) Nutrigrain Bars $2.54
(2) Sobe Life Waters $1.00ea
- use BOGO Free coupon for Sobe
(1) Dial Hand Soap $1.25
(1) Nivea Men Body Wash $4.99
- use $3.00/coupon on Nivea Men Body Wash
TOTAL: $7.64 (+$0.61 TAX)
OOP $8.25


Let's DO the math...
TOTAL OOP: $8.25 for $13.39 WORTH OF PRODUCTS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.