Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 Must-have Fashionable Pieces to Pack for Every Weekend Trip

So what are my Top 5? These are a few items I'm SURE to carry with me on each and every weekend trip.

1. Tank Tops - I tend to stick to black, white, and one bright & bold color. You can always mix & match and layer too.

2. Leggings - What would I do without a pair of black leggings? If the weather is hot and I don't feel like dealing with jeans then my leggings always come in handy.

3. Shrug or Cropped Cardigan - I NEVER take a trip without a shrug or cropped cardigan with me. They are light & easy, mix and matchable. I typically wear my tank under and just use my shrug for a bit of arm coverage if its windy.

4. Flip Flops - Travling without flip-flops? You won't catch me doing that. I always have a pair or two on hand. They always come in handy!

5. Necklace or Bracelet - A simple necklace or bracelet can change your whole outfit. I tend to bring something that isn't flashy, just simple, cute, and fashionable.

My Top 5 are all mixable and definately matchable. What are your Top 5 Fashionable Pieces? Leave me a comment and let me know. =)

You can also join in on the discussion at TwitterMoms.com, just follow the link... http://www.twittermoms.com/forum/topics/share-5-musthave-fashionable

Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.