Saturday, August 13, 2011

Truth is, I LOVE EdenFantasys... [18+ Only]

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Delivery after delivery, EdenFantasys is still the only sex shop I can trust... My mailman has no idea what these boxes contain, no worries over here! =D Lately I've found myself spending hours each week browsing the site and learning new things. I have yet and doubt I'll ever come across an adult toy store and online community like EdenFantasys. In my last post I mentioned a few the amazing massage candles they carry. I cannot stress enough that EdenFantasys is truly MORE then just sex toys...

Recently released is EdenFantasys T-Shirt, made for both guys n' gals in sizes small to 3x! I literally just received mine about a couple hours ago from my mailman. My order arrived faster then I even expected -- I only had a chance to unfold it and take a look. It's soooo soft and looks exactly like the picture! (I'll be posting my review on this cute t-shirt in a few days.) What's even better is that you can get a free t-shirt from now until August 19th -- EdenFantasys is giving it away for FREE with any order! Check your inbox for the latest newsletter sent today. If you aren't a subscriber make sure you sign-up so you won't miss out on these awesome deals.

If t-shirts aren't your thing you can always see what other options are available to choose from... they always offer a free gift with any order. Two of my all time favorite freebies are the EdenFantasys Tote Bag and the Eden wipes! Check out my review on the wipes: Did the Deed? Now Get It Clean! Perfect for On-The-Go. I always make sure I add these to my order... Stay tuned for more of my findings on EdenFantasys! =D

Be sure to leave a comment and let me know about your favorite things on EdenFantasys.com.


WinItMama WINS winitmama.blogspot.com @WinItMama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.