Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting married? GO GREEN!

I've been taking some time off blogging to do a bit of research on the current global warming conditions and of course, being a shop-a-holic -- going green is about shopping green!

To my amazement I was reading over an email when I saw an ad about 'GREEN' wedding rings, lol. I was instantly interested and just had to see what this is all about. After visiting the site and looking over a few pictures I was amazed by these beauties. They are made of recycled titanium with 24k gold and created stones. Just take a peek for yourself... Thinking of getting married? Don't resist -- GO GREEN!


The best part of all, the company that creates these environment friendly wedding rings, have a unique Registry program. Couples simply sign-up for a registry on GreenKarat.com, invite family and friends to recycle old jewelry and the jewelry provided by them will be used to re-create your one of a kind wedding piece. For that special day it's only right to help the environment, recycle, and be rewarded with a beautiful wedding piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.