Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm here to Win It!



Welcome to my blog, Win It Mama!

So what's it all about? We'll I'm testing out my belief in Karma...
"What goes around, comes around," right? I figured Karma should work with Sweepstakes right? I've decided to put my theory to work and enter Sweeps daily in hopes that the more entries I have out there... the greater my chances of winning something.

I invite you to follow along on my journey of Luck and see how everything falls into place. Feel free to enter the Sweeps I list and document your winnings too! ;-) You can leave comments on my blog entries and or you can email me directly at WinItMama@gmail.com.

Good luck to you -- and wish me luck too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If entering a giveaway be sure to include your email address in the comment.